Tuesday, June 12, 2012

This Made My Day!

A simple note from a reader came in yesterday morning. Its great to see that someone enjoys my blog enough to take the time to wright. Thank You Bruce!



Hello Scott,
I have just recently found your blog while searching around for images of older Raleigh roadsters. It has been completely enjoyable reading your observations of the hobby.
Your writing, pictures, and website design are all beautiful, and to my mind very evocative of the three speed experience.
Restoring Raleigh three speeds has been a hobby of mine for about 5 years. My wife and I use them for errands and for pleasure cruises around town.
We also sometimes take them with us on day trips to islands off the coast, or to Acadia Park. It is one of lifes simple pleasures.
I will be a regular visitor to your blog, and look forward to your future articles. Thank you for the gift.
Bruce


No comments:

Post a Comment