Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Fate of a Golden Arrow

What the heck were the original owners of these beautiful bicycles thiking about? Not much is my guess.
I hope it never comes to the day that I need to turn my Lauterwasser bars upside down to get comfortable on my Golden Arrow.

Barbara's new Golden Arrow before being restored by the fine folks at Via Bicycle in Philadelphia

My Golden Arrow as found on the side of the road in 2004

The "Constrictor Anti-Shock" grips placed in the center of the bars kept the top section of the bars in near perfect condition.

Both bicycles were brought back to original condition with love, care and my favorite product "Elbow Grease."

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one also found in the same state. How do I submit a photo?
      John

      Delete